The Resource Amelia Bedelia goes wild!
- Amelia Bedelia goes wild!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Herman Parish ; pictures by Lynne Avril
- "Amelia Bedelia is sick the day her class goes to visit the zoo. She doesn't want to be left out, so she comes up with a brilliant idea--she'll create a zoo in her backyard, using all her classmates' pets. But she doesn't know exactly how to tell her parents about her great plan"--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Aoj 2014
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Amelia Bedelia chapter books
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Amelia Bedelia goes wild!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Amelia Bedelia goes wild!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.topsfieldtownlibrary.org/resource/4HPx2sKZ12A/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.topsfieldtownlibrary.org/resource/4HPx2sKZ12A/">Amelia Bedelia goes wild!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.topsfieldtownlibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.topsfieldtownlibrary.org/">Topsfield Town Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Topsfield Town Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...